This Agreement was last revised on September 1st, 2020.
www.flowerhousedubai.com (“website”) owned and operated by Flower House LLC welcome you.
The use of this website and services on this website provided by flowerhousedubai.com (hereinafter referred to as “website”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website and any services provided by or on this website (“Services”).
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we will supply to you the products (Products) listed on our website www.flowerhousedubai.com (our site) via one of our subscription services (Services). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site or subscribing to one of our Services. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products or subscribing to one of our Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
These Terms and Conditions are always available on Flower House LLC’s Website and an electronic copy will be provided to the Customer before or at the time of concluding an Agreement. Terms written with a capital letter have the meanings ascribed to them in these Terms and Conditions. No distinction is made between the singular and plural.
- Customers using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- “Product” or “Item” refers to the product or goods available for sale on the website.
- “User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing for taking any service from us.
- “Customer” refers to the user accessing or registering with the website for purchasing product or availing services available on the website;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to FLOWER HOUSE LLC ; 2007618.01
- ”Website” shall mean and include “https://www.flowerhousedubai.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “Customer Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for purchasing products and availing various services offered on the website;
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide concerning establishing an account is correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to the website.
- For availing our account services, the user shall be required to subscribe to the subscription plan available on the website.
- Any order for subscribing to our Subscription plan shall be between you and Flower House LLC. The user agrees to take particular care when providing us with its details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
- For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit or debit card will be billed at checkout for your first delivery only. For ongoing deliveries, you will be billed on a recurring basis 4 days before the expected delivery is scheduled.
- For all gift bundles, subscription packages, try orders or another other one-off products such as accessories or tools, your credit or debit card will be billed upfront on checkout for the entire cost.
- If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card will be stored securely by Telr so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
5. ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Order acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by Flower House Dubai Limited (“Flower House Dubai”) and Flower House LLC, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
- Timing of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select your a date for the first delivery, whether that delivery is part of a subscription or a one-off order. You will also be able to select the frequency of recurrence (in the case of a subscription the options are weekly or bi-weekly deliveries)
- Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so via the “My Account” area of the Flower House Dubai website or by contacting the customer care team at email@example.com. You can pause or cancel your subscription anytime as long as you let us know 4 days before the next expected delivery date. You can find your next expected delivery date on your account. E.g. If your order is expect to arrive on Thursday, you have to inform us on or before Saturday 23:59 PM if you would like to make any changes to your order.
- Cancellation policy
One-off orders can be cancelled 4 days before the first expected delivery date. You can find your next expected delivery date on your account. (before Saturday 23:59)
The easiest way to cancel your subscription is to login to your account and go to “my plan” and cancel your subscription. You can also always contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pausing or cancelling your subscription
If you wish to change your subscription, please do so via the “My Account” area of the Flower House Dubai website. You can pause or cancel a subscription at any time as long as you let us know 4 days before the next expected delivery date. You can find your next expected delivery date on your account.
In such circumstances the pause or cancellation will take effect without charge. In such circumstances, if your card has already been billed, we will move the next date of your delivery. Where notice is provided after that time, please note you will still receive and be charged for your next delivery (as we will have already confirmed the order with our supplier), but your pause or cancellation instruction will take effect after that delivery.
At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days notice for any changes to be made. Our subscriptions are intended to be ongoing with multiple deliveries, and whilst you are welcome to pause or cancel at any time, we reserve the right to cancel subscriptions if we consider this is being abused.
- Subscription prices
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
If you are not happy with your order for any reason, please get in touch with our customer care team email@example.com
- All prices are in dirham, AED. All prices include delivery charges and VAT unless otherwise stated.
- The displayed price, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction receipt.
7. DELIVERY POLICY
- We deliver by via selected courier companies.
- All delivery charges are included in the price of any order or subscription. Note that we only provide free delivery when your order reaches a total amount of 100 AED excluding VAT.
- You will receive a reminder by email 12H before your expected delivery.
- In the event that you are not home at your preferred time slot to receive the delivery, we will leave the flowers in water at your door ONLY if the flowers are not exposed to direct sunlight or heat. In every other case, we will contact you to confirm delivery instructions (if any) or schedule alternative delivery time.
- Delivery is free and we offer 1 free reschedule. We charge 30 AED for every following delivery attempt. If you are not home and forgot to cancel we can deliver your bouquet to friend or family but you will be charged the delivery fee.
- You can leave delivery instructions when you place your first order and you have the option to update your notes in “your account:
- We don’t leave the flowers in a space without air conditioning because we can then not guarantee the quality of the flowers.
- Timed deliveries are not available.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Flower House Dubai cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the courier service that we use or anything else outside of Flower House Dubai’s control.
- In the event of a non-delivery (flowers not having arrived 2 hours after their intended delivery date as communicated in your reminder email ), please contact Flower House Dubai customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within 10 hours of the scheduled delivery date and time slot. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- Flower House Dubai only delivers within the United Arab Emirates, in Dubai.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the “My Account” section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure you inform customer service via email if you decide to update your address less than 4 days before your next expected delivery date. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your subscription if it becomes apparent to us that the courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can’t, we won’t risk disappointing you.
8. OUR PROMISE, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- We aim to delight our customers by delivering fresh flowers, in great condition, on time.
Our flowers are occasionally sent out in bud form meaning they will last longer with the recipient. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact Our customer care team at email@example.com to let us know. If, at our sole discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will send a free replacement within 24 hours. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the un-fresh flowers within 6 hours of receipt.
We pack our flowers carefully to ensure they arrive as fresh and beautiful as they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers in question within 6 hours of receipt of the flowers in order to be eligible for a replacement.
- Non Delivery
While we do everything we can to make sure our flowers are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don’t turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within the time slot of their intended delivery date) please get in touch with our customer care team and we will send you your bouquet within the same day.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
6. OFFERS AND PROMOTION CODES
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers and promotional codes, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the Flower House Dubai service, and are only available once to any one household.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- We only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
- Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits are available only once to any one person.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to expire or revoke credit, or to temporarily remove the ability to redeem credit on our site.
8. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy rain or high winds), our courier service may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
- Force Majeure
Flower House Dubai shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Flower House Dubai’s reasonable control.
9. OUR LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, Flower House LLC accepts no liability for any indirect loss or damage, including loss of profit or income or missed opportunities, arising from any product delivered by Flower House Dubai LLC.
- Flower House LLC warrants that the products it delivers are fit for the purpose for which they are intended as shown in the information supplied by Flower House LLC, and meet all statutory requirements and other government regulations applicable to such use.
- Flower House LLC has a statutory duty to remind the Customer that the Customer is entitled to be delivered a product that meets the Agreement.
10.CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
- Customer’s email address We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
- Customer’s full name and address We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
- Customer’s telephone number We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
- Recipient’s full name and address We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
- We do not guarantee that our website, mobile applications or services will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be responsible for any losses arising from such errors or interruptions. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Flower House Dubai website, mobile applications and/or the Flower House Dubai services for any reason at any time for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason, and to make changes to them.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Flower House Dubai site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable license to utilize and access the Site pursuant to the requirements and restrictions of these Terms and Conditions. We may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time. We may also, without notice or liability, impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or portions of the Site. You shall have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation if any, provided to you in order to access the Site. Except as provided in these Terms, you shall have no right to directly or indirectly, own, use, loan, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, assign, copy, translate, modify, adapt, improve, or create any new or derivative works from, or display, distribute, perform, or in any way exploit the Site, or any of its contents (including software) in whole or in part.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. We will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country-specific.
12. DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW
- United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Flower House LLC controls this Site from the U.A.E. All Agreements and ensuing obligations, and these Terms and Conditions, are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates without regards to conflict of laws principals. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries. Flower House LLC will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
- SITE OPERATION
Flower House LLC makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU
By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Flower House LLC through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Flower House LLC to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by COMPANY to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of COMPANY. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS.
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Flower House LLC has no control over these sites or the content within them. Flower House LLC does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Flower House LLC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Flower House LLC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- COPYRIGHT POLICY.
COMPANY may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- USER RESPONSIBILTIES
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
The website and the service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers or its content or service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features.
We disclaim all licenses or warranties, including, but not limited to, licenses or warranties of title, merchantability, non-violation of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose and any warranties arising from a matter of dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade.
The website may comprise technical incorrectness or typographical errors or omissions. Unless required by applicable laws, we are not accountable for any such typographical, technical, or pricing errors recorded on the website. We reserve the right to do changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the website at any time without notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees and assigns harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
16.REGISTERED OFFICE AND TRADING ADDRESS
Flower House Dubai
Sharjah Media City (Shams), Al Messaned, Al Bataeh,, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
P.O. Box: 515000